difficult. dark. unfair. LIFE simple. light. just.

This is this spectrum of life. My goal is to embrace my position within the spectrum and revel in life!



Saturday, December 4, 2010

on my way to the USA

Today we left Wadupe. Although it may be a long time before I get a chance to return, I will not soon forget the people. I already miss the kids and wish I could bring some with me.
During the last 12 weeks I have learned so much about myself and about life.
I am looking forward to sitting down with my friends and family and telling the stories of the people I have met.
I can't believe that in 16 days I will be working in the snow.
The longest summer of my life is about to abruptly end.
We are planning to travel to Uganda tomorrow morning. We will spend a week there to relax and discuss the trip together.
Thank you for following this blog during the past three months and I send you all greetings from the village of Wadupe, Sudan. God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment